Las Vegas SEO specialist
Search Engine Optimization
Unfortunately, just building a website and listing your business with Google isn’t enough. If you want to be found and beat the competition, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a must.
Along with being a WordPress designer and developer, I am also an SEO specialist.
I help businesses build, rank, and grow on the internet through proven SEO strategies that result in quality leads and new customers.
If you have an important project and need an SEO professional, schedule a call with me today.
Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO and why is it so important?
SEO should not be confused with Paid Advertising (PPC or Pay-Per-Click advertising – think of Google or Facebook Ads).
Together, SEO and Paid Advertising are referred to as SEM, or ‘Search Engine Marketing’.
In its simplest terms, most businesses think of SEO as lead generation. Or, how do I get more visitors to my website?
To understand how to generate leads to your website you must first understand where most of these leads are coming from.
Here are a few statistics to help put things in perspective:
- The top 5 search engines and their market share are: Google – 91%, bing – 3%, Yahoo! – 1.5%, Baidu (China) – 1.5%, Yandex (Russia) – 1%.
- Google receives approximately 5.5 Billion search requests every day.
- The first five organic search results in Google receive approximately 65% of all clicks.
- The first result on the first page of Google receives approximately 25% of all clicks.
So, the question is, how do you improve your chances of being the highest (organic) search result as often as possible? That is the art and science of SEO.
Getting right with Google
Google, and its subsidiary YouTube, handle over 91% of all search queries world-wide! So, if you want to be found on the internet, it’s a good idea to get this right first!
When people are looking for goods and services they often turn to respected directories for listings and reviews. This ‘referral’ traffic is a great source of lead generation and should not be overlooked.
- Yelp Setup - $100
- Niche directories Setup - $50
Page ranking largely depends on how well a website is structured: its speed, accessibility, usability, mobile-friendliness, and more. Think of this as the foundation your website should be built on.
- SSL Certificate (security) Install - $50
- Website Fixing (Crawl errors, Mobile-friendly, Broken links, etc.), $75/hour
- Website Speed Optimization $75/hour
On-Page SEO is the process of optimizing the structure (schema) and elements (keywords, tags, content, links, etc.) of each web page to improve search visibility and traffic.
Off-Page SEO are those strategies not used directly on the site itself but through other mediums designed to drive traffic to your site.